20 December 2015

// // Leave a Comment

I Don't Use My Brain While Talking: Sonam Kapoor

soanam-kapoor-filmfare-st.jpgsonam-kapoor-filmfarea-st.jpg

Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoorrecently said, that she does not use her brains while talking as she speaks from her heart. During the trailer launch of her upcoming flickNeerja, Sonam Kapoor said, "I think my problem is that I only work with my heart and I speak with my heart, I don't use my brain. Whatever I do work, talks or relationships I do it with my heart only." Sonam Kapoor also revealed about her stage fright. Sonam said, "I am constantly scared about everything, it takes me a lot to get on stage and talk to people as I have been a very shy and reserved person when I was younger. Most of the time, I am so scared that I laugh uncontrollably or say all the wrong things.'

The diva also talked about her upcoming movie, Neerja, ''It was initially scary for me to do it as it was a huge responsibility. I owe this film to Neerja...her family. I have tried my best to be as honest as possible.'' When asked aboutAashiqui 3, she said, ''I am not doingAashiqui 3. I am only doing my sister Rhea's next film... There is no other film that I am doing. (But) there are scripts that I am going through."

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment