16 November 2015

// // Leave a Comment

HOW TO FIND A SINGER NAME WITH GOOGLE **Hot**

Hello Dear Visitors!

I'm Back With A New Trick...

So ,Not Wasting Our Time I'm Coming To The Trick...

Suppose You Are In A Situation Where You Want To Know The Name Of The Singer(s) Of A Particular Song(s) Then What Would You Do? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Don't Worry I Have A Solution To Your Problem...

To Find The Name Of The Singer Just Open Your Browser And Type Google.com.After The Full Loading Of The Page Type

Song Name(Perfix) Singer(Suffix)

Example If I Want To Search For JALTE DIYE song Singer Then I'll Type In Google => Jalte Diye Singer

________________________________________ Hope You Understand This Simple Tutorial And Keep Visiting Minetechworld's Special Blog For More.....:mrgreen:

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment