22 November 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Reason For Why I Blog...

Hello!
Welcome Back At VipWorld.
Im Jalaj Gupta(The Vip) admin of this blog. Few year ago i was not Know Anything About Blogging. I Always Try To Search Many Tricks, Tips, Cheat, Magic And More Creative Content. So I Think "If I Can Store My All Content At A Website" I Was Inspire By BossReal (admin@ Realnet.heck.in) Whose Collection Was Nice.
So I Open A Blog For My Curiosity. Thats Time It Was Just A Webpage. But I Always Try To Spread My Knowledge And Information Alltime.
I Want To Be A Proffesional Blogger. Im A Student Now. I Was A Students Of Science Department At High School. Now I'm Preparing For IIT's . However I Hardly Get Free Time (Busy With Studies) But I'll Try To Continue My Blogging always.
I Use Asha 311 & 500 A Java S40 Phone For Blogging.
Before i Use Nokia X2-02.
So How Can I Give Post For Android And Pc?
Yeah Thats Good Question. I don't Have Much Money For Buying A Android Or Pc. So Most Of My Tricks I Check On MyFriends Phone and Pc But Im Try To Give Genuine Content.
My Hobby Is Learn Magic, Travelling, Blogging And Writting, Computers. I Also Love Security and Hacking Tricks Learning.
NO MORE TODAY. Oh Yeah Try To Visit My Blog Everyday And Keep Touch With Your Friend Jalaj.
Bye Bye

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment