23 August 2015

// // 13 comments

[Cracked/Modded][java][updated] Facebook version 3.3 with popping sound and vibration..

After a long time I modded something.. This time it's facebook app with popping sound on incoming messages just like android.. So now get android like messaging experience on your java mobile..

. It was requested by someone many days ago but due to drive error I lost the code.. I was in no mood to code it again but on being requested by one of my close friend I did it.. Hope you will like it.. .

If you want to give any suggestions about this app you can give me and I'll take care of those in future..
CREDITS TO : SUBHA BRO FB-MOD-BY-SUBHA.zip

_____________________________
Version 1 is above. You can check out yourself what are the features of the app.. Here I am providing the updated version of the app which has tone selection feature.. With this unique feature you can select any tone from your memory card or phone memory and use it as your fb message alert tone.. Get an android like messaging experience on your java phone.. .
For tone selection press "*" key
CREDITS TO : SUBHA BRO
_______________________________
Press "*" key to adjust brightness.

FB-MOD-WITH-TONE/BRIGHTNESS
______________________________
Here Is The Ultimate Modified Version Of Fb-Mod.....
CREDITS TO : ME
FB-MOD-WITH-ULTIMATE-FEATURES {fb app with popping sound +hui+ss+copy paste+import export+special character.}

Share:

13 comments:

  1. Please make a java facebook browser app with bright control and Bangla type featured...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MINHAZ, bro give me your details i.e. Fb id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, your mod for Facebook is awesome. But I need a Facebook App with Push Notification + Different Android Tone for Incoming Message and Notifications with the ability to change the Incoming Message Tone and Notifications + Brightness Controll + Screenshot + Minimizable
    Can you mod the app and give it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sagnik Ganguly,
    Hmm Sure I'll do it give but not now....I'm Busyin my studies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...loving it. thankS Thanks thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bikash,
    Your Most Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a 0.facebook java mobile app.. Pez... Give me it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bro, I am unable to download it..
    It always took me to the official uc webpage..

    Plz help me, I need fb mod app with popping sound..

    I used it before after formatting my memory all apps saved in memory card are gone..

    My Email: SBBorhan12@gmail.com

    FB: m.facebook.com/mohammad.borhan.1420

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete